Wednesday, May 12, 2010

March and April

We put Nathan in a nursery at a church we went to for a
special event, and that night, he got a stomach bug.  Fortunately
for him, it was really short (I didn't know he was sick in his
bed until I got him up the next morning) but he didn't feel good all day.

When Nathan got better, the rest of us got sick.  Thankfully,
most of the kids were sick before I got it!

The boys are all about light sabers and guns and swords.

Sometimes there are casualties...

He's a pastor's kid...she's a missionary's kid...both mommas are
already planning the wedding.  No, I'm not joking.  Am I CJ?

Nathan's working on perfecting "The Fit"

Email me if you can tell me the secret to getting five kids to
all be happy and look at the camera at the same time...

Sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background