Friday, May 22, 2009

What We've Been Doing Lately

A friend and I took our boys to the Botanic Gardens last month so they could take a class on flowers. Tulips are my favorite flower...too bad Keith is allergic to flowers. At least my pictures don't make him sick!


Seth loves rocks!
We dedicated Bethany and Nathan to the Lord on our last Sunday at Lakewood.


The boys started baseball recently, and they love to practice!



My sweet Grandma was in the hospital recently, so we got to go visit her. She would probably be appalled to know that she's on my blog, but she's got to be the prettiest lady in the hospital.


Abby had her first recital last week. She did a great job as Cinderella...actually about 5 whole classes of girls played the role of Cinderella! It was a wonderfully done recital and I hope we can do it again in the fall. Isn't she pretty?


1 comment:

  1. You have some beautiful children!


    ~aka 'their daddy'

    ReplyDelete

background